Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Wee bit late for Halloween

Halloween this last year was different. I usually make all the costumes from things around the house and start early in advance to make the proper preparations. However, because of the anticipated move and under the circumstances, I didn't and so the costumes were purchased by Grandma.
Daisy as a lab, simply because she is shaved. It's a practice I mean to repeat.
Joseph-the transformer
Alexis a modge podge witch
MaKayla, a devil who named herself, half witch and half devil's daughter.

Jessica, the "snow princess" with frosty hair
Justin the Jedi
Brett is our little "skeleton man" It's funny he picked this costume out because we tease him that he is so skinny he is like a skeleton.
Daisy was loving the pumpkin carvings-go figure, an omnivore Saint Bernard (who happens to be shaved like a lab-this was for Louisiana weather)A curious dog indeed.But I think Trevor was pointing out that I am still in my favorite Pajama bottoms (after cooking all morning) and wearing Justin's flip flops, nonetheless!
Since nobody would do the classic pumpkin face, I had to.
Alexis is really concentrating
MaKayla and Jessica having a blast
Joseph is feeling like a big kid because he gets to carve a pumpkin at 4 years old.

3 comments:

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

I couln't figure out what MaKayla was supposed to be! Ha Ha!

Alena said...

Yeah, she is at that "all inclusive stage." She just wants to have it all.

momofsomja said...

Darling!