Saturday, December 4, 2010

For the heck of it.

Here is some of Louisiana. Some of it is New Orleans and some of it is Lafayette area. This is the trip we went on to send out resumes. Just thought I would journalize this little business get away we took back in June. I still trust that God is guiding our life for good. I am not heart broken about not living in Louisiana. It is disappointing to be here during the winter. But long ago I placed my life in God's hands. Those are ALL birds and that is NOT grass

A rather creepy creature
I loved the Spanish moss on the oaks...gorgeous


Lake Martin in Louisiana...there's alligators in there
Our hotel
Trevor standing on the rooftop of our hotel...Omni, New Orleans
One of many mansions in the garden district.
This is one of Sandra Bullock's homes

This is the home from "The curious case of Benjamin Button"
The above ground cemetery


2 comments:

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Those are fun pictures, it looks pretty there! I'm surprised! I know that Disneyland looks like New Orleans, but my perspective is the other way around, it reminds me of Disneyland!!

Alena said...

What an intriguing notion. I hadn't thought of it that way. There is definitly an eerie beauty to that place.