Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1996?


I found this picture from a classmate, I think it is 1996, Just before I turned 16 and got married-Yikes! I didn't realize what a baby I was. When you are that young you think you can accomplish everything, which is perhaps the way it is meant to be. There is an entire world out there that needs to be tackled and it takes all the optimism and courage one can muster. How blessed I was that I ended up with a good man who was/is willing to work and that him and I are on the same page with a lot of things. It's been good.

1 comment:

Answer to Many said...

I'm so glad you found me on FB. I always felt bad because I didn't get to tell you goodbye when you left school. You were always such a great friend. Thank you! You have done amazing things and I am so impressed with your family.