Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love sac?-Come on!


Okay, I am an owner of a love sac-I didn't say a proud owner cause I am not. It is one of those things that we will look back on in 20 years and laugh at having ever had one. It was given to my husband cause it's a guy thing. But let's face it-They're ugly, practically useless, big and in the way. As I remodeled my family room and it no longer fits in there I have tried to convince my husband to let it go. But to no avail. He just wont part with it even though I know deep down he knows I am right. So what is with the attachment? Really? It is now out of my newly remodeled/decorated family room and placed into our hallway. Just sitting there like an ancient dinosaur dropping. And the only way to get around it is to climb it. So as I climb it images of Julie Andrews come to my mind and I hear "climb every Mountain" in the distance. Really, Trevor-let it go...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha! What an image I get as your climbing and singing over the dinosaur dropping!

I'm at least glad you received it as a gift because I can't believe how much $$ people spend on them. I agree with the fact that I'd want it out of my way. Sounds like an OLD lazy-boy Matt hangs onto around here. Certainly out of place with our other couches but "so comfortable" according to him.

Emily said...

This is hilarious. Well, if Trevor wants a love sac, I say let him have the love sac. It's pretty insignificant in the long run; plus, it could be a lot worse. I say, make use of that love sac!! :)