Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dear Friends


One of the most heart breaking things about moving away is not leaving the house or the things, it's the people you leave behind. I felt forced to leave all I knew and all I loved for that job that we both worked so hard for. This is my dear friend Alicia. Radiantly and virtuously beautiful throughout her entire being. She has been my inspiration and my example for as long as I have known her. She understood me and my primitive ways. She was my friend unconditionally and when I spoke to her, it was like speaking with myself. How often in life do we find someone who is so in sync with us that it is comforting. I miss her. I miss her beautiful children. I miss the talks, the laughs and raising our children together. I miss the closeness we felt, that no matter what, we could be there for each other. Alicia is REAL. What you see is what you get with her. She is true to her beliefs and strong in her convictions-she radiates light for this reason. I love that she is right with me on being in tune with what matters most. She loves her children regardless of the messes they may cause, for she knows what matters most. She chooses to spend her days serving others and making use of the abundance the Lord has blessed us with. I cannot forget the times we worked in canning together or baking together. She is the most frugal and conservative woman I know-a true pioneer. And I know Heaven smiles down on her for the preservation she is and the credit she is to womanhood. But I do thank her for her many talks of wisdom. I thank her for her fine example of Godly womanhood/motherhood. I thank her for the inspiration she was to me, to be better. My life is forever blessed for having known her.

1 comment:

momofsomja said...

I am flattered, my dear, dear friend. But it is me who has been blessed to know such an amazing, noble lady as you!